A great seafood snack for picnics or anytime you’re hungry. Very easy and quick to make, these tasty rolls require no cooking and are ready in under 10 mins
Prep time: 7 mins
Total time: 7 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- Crusty rolls (we used M&S ones)
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 170g can white crabmeat, drained
- 100g pack “hot smoked” salmon flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Spread 3 tbs of the tartare sauce over the split rolls. Arrange about 6 slices of courgette on the bottom half of each roll.
- Mix the rest of the tartare sauce with the crabmeat and salmon and divide between the rolls, season well and squeeze lemon juice over. Put the top on, tie and wrap, ready for your picnic.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.