Supper in a flash – tender strips of rump steak with pepper, crunchy pak choi and noodles in a sweet teriyaki sauce, from wok to table in less than 15 minutes!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 250g (8oz) rump steak, trimmed of fat and sliced into short strips
- 250g (8oz) pak choi — 2 heads — cut into quarters lengthways
- 150ml jar sweet teriyaki stir-fry sauce (we like Wagamama’s)
- 150g pack straight-to-wok noodles
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Add the pepper and stir-fry quickly for a minute. Add the beef and fry quickly to caramelise the edges. Add the pak choi and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the stir-fry sauce, bring to the boil, stir in the noodles and turn them to coat in the sauce. Serve very hot.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.