This parsley, salad will be a hit with herb lovers everywhere. It’s super easy to make and so speedy – it will be on the table in just five minutes
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs:Cheap as chips
- Handful each of flat-leaf parsley, mint and coriander leaves
- Small jug or bottle of olive oil
- 1 lemon, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange herbs in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil and lemon halves to a separate bowl.
- Help yourself to a handful of leaves, then dress them yourself.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.