A crisp tortilla sandwich filled with creamy guacamole, tomato salsa and melted cheese – the perfect speedy snack
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2-4tbsp guacamole
- 2-4tbsp fresh tomato salsa
- 150g (5oz) Double Gloucester cheese, grated
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Oil, for greasing
- Place 2 tortillas on the worktop. Spread the guacamole and then salsa over them.
- Sprinkle over grated cheese, then add a dash of Tabasco sauce to each. Press the other 2 tortilla on top and press down well.
- Heat a ridged grill pan and oil it lightly. Press one of the filled tortillas on to it and cook for a couple of mins until it starts to crisp underneath. Turn the tortilla over, pressing it down with a spatula and cook until the cheese starts to melt. Remove from the pan and cut into wedges.
- Lightly re-oil the pan and cook the other tortilla. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.