A simple yet delicious dessert that can be made in minutes. Cook along with Sue McMahon’s video recipe.
- Ready made meringue nests
- Crème fraiche
- Good quality lemon curd
- Icing sugar
- Mix together crème fraiche with the lemon curd.
- When evenly mixed, spoon the mixture into the centre of the meringue nests.
- Decorate with raspberries.
- Dust over with icing sugar.
- Put a sprig of mint on top of each.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.