Check out our easy step-by-step guide to making these mini Christmas treats with our baking video from Woman’s Weekly Cookery Editor, Sue McMahon.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 12 -15 mins
Total time: 22 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 240g can ready-to-bake croissant dough
- 8tsp mincemeat
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Baking sheet, lined with baking parchment
- Set the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6
- Remove the croissant dough from the can, unroll and separate the triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthways using a pizza wheel.
- Place a teaspoon mincemeat at the wider end of each triangle and then roll up.
- Curve the croissants slightly and place them on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake the croissants in the centre of the oven for 12-15 minutes, until they have risen and are a light golden colour.
- Remove the croissants from the oven and transfer them to a baking sheet. Dust with icing sugar.
- Serve the croissants warm.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.