Enjoy strawberries at their juiciest and best. They taste good on their own but even better with white chocolate!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 200g (7oz) white chocolate, broken into squares
- 60g (2oz) unsalted butter
- 150ml (¼ pint) double cream
- 500g (1lb) strawberries
- Wooden skewers
- Put the white chocolate, butter, cream and vanilla into a small pan or bowl, set over a pan of simmering water.
- Heat until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally, for about 5 mins.
- Thread the strawberries on to wooden skewers and dip in the chocolate fondue, to serve.
Nutritional information per portion
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.